Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Post by Vivien Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers

What is 喜歡喜: HE Is Our Only and when was it opened?
喜歡喜: HE Is Our Only is an English/Chinese forum dedicated to 王喜 (Wong He) and is opened on August 18, 2009. Our goal is to keep you updated with the latest news and provide you with a safe place to post your thoughts.

Why can't I reply to a topic?
You must be a member to reply to a topic. Guests cannot reply or vote, they can only view. Please consider creating an account if you're interested in expressing your thoughts.

Do you have a download section?
No, we do not own a download section. Please support Wong He buy renting/buying his series as well as purchasing his music albums.

What if I don't want to become a staff, can I still make donations?
Yes! We welcome any donations to the forum. By this we do not mean money. Graphics, fan-made music videos, etc are welcomed and appreciated.

Can we be affiliates?
Of course! All affiliates are welcomed. Leave a note in the tagboard in the portal and we'll reply to you as soon as possible.

How can I become part of the team?
Just apply. We welcome anyone who is dedicated to join our team. Read the spoiler below and simply PM a member of the staff team and we will consider your application.

Spoiler:

Note: Please also refer to the FAQ (found in the navigation above) for general questions about the functioning of the forum.
Vivien
Vivien
Admin

http://www.wong-he.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum